The NIL Industrial Day is the leading summit for NanoImprint Lithography and its applications. It will be held in its 10th anniversary edition in Berlin, Germany, on May 11-12 2020.
The program is currently advancing in great steps and we proudly announce an exciting selection of confirmed industrial-user contributions from around the globe:
- CDA GmbH (Germany)
- Dispelix Oy (Finland)
- Leia Inc. (USA)
- Nanocomp Oy Ltd (Finland)
- NIL Technology ApS (Denmark)
- NT&D – Nanotechnology and Devices (Germany)
- Moveon Technologies Pte Ltd. (Singapore)
- Moxtek Inc. (USA)
- SCHOTT AG (Germany)
- YNG Inc. (South Korea)
This event primarily addresses the existing opportunities for the application of NIL and NIL related technologies as manufacturing techniques. In addition, the new promising technological approaches in the field of NIL will be presented in a healthy mix. The NIL Industrial Day offers industrial users and leading scientists a common platform for fruitful discussions and exchange of information.
The enormous potential of NIL to become an industrial scale production technology will be showcased.
The targeted group includes:
- All users and process service providers in the area of NIL
- Companies which are evaluating the use of NIL or having the need for new advanced NIL capabilities
- Universities and research institutes which will enhance the existing NIL Technology
The NIL Industrial Day 2020 will be held from May 11 – 12, 2020 in Berlin.
The NIL Industrial Day 2020 is organized by micro resist technology in cooperation with PROFACTOR.