The NIL Industrial Day is the leading summit for NanoImprint Lithography and its applications. It will be held in its 10th anniversary edition in Berlin, Germany, on May 11-12 2020.
The program is completed and we proudly announce an exciting selection of first-time contributions by industrial-users from around the globe:
- Anteryon International BV (The Netherlands)
- CDA GmbH (Germany)
- CSEM (Switzerland)
- Dispelix Oy (Finland)
- Leia Inc. (USA)
- Moveon Technologies Pte Ltd. (Singapore)
- Moxtek Inc. (USA)
- Nanocomp Oy Ltd (Finland)
- NIL Technology ApS (Denmark)
- NT&D – Nanotechnology and Devices (Germany)
- SCHOTT AG (Germany)
- Scivax Corp. (Japan)
- YNG Inc. (South Korea)
The summit will be moderated by Jose Pozo, Director of Technology and Innovation at EPIC – European Photonics Industry Consortium.
Please check out the program: NIL ID 2020 Program.
Please expect more information to come regarding the registration procedure in due time.
This event primarily addresses the existing opportunities for the application of NIL and NIL related technologies as manufacturing techniques. In addition, the new promising technological approaches in the field of NIL will be presented in a healthy mix. The NIL Industrial Day offers industrial users and leading scientists a common platform for fruitful discussions and exchange of information.
The enormous potential of NIL to further establish as an industrial scale production technology will be showcased also in an complementing technical exhibition which will be an integral part of the summit.
The targeted group includes:
- All users and process service providers in the area of NIL
- Companies which are evaluating the use of NIL or having the need for new advanced NIL capabilities
- Universities and research institutes which will enhance the existing NIL Technology
The NIL Industrial Day 2020 will be held from May 11 – 12, 2020 in Berlin.
The NIL Industrial Day 2020 is organized by micro resist technology in cooperation with PROFACTOR.